Breakfast of Champions

I'm happy to report that this drawing Breakfast of Champions is finished! I worked on it all throughout this week. I really like how the bacon turned out and am in love with the egg yolk on the top left. For the egg whites' shadows I used lavenders and blues. 

Breakfast of Champions. 7" W by 5" H. Marker and color pencil.
The cayenne pepper and paprika flakes were made using Pumpkin Orange pencil and dark umber marker for the burnt parts. The pepper flakes were made with black marker. Unfortunately my white gel pen didn't work so I had to make the highlights with white color pencil, which isn't as intense as I was hoping for. I thought of using white acrylic paint for the brightest highlights but my entire jar of paint dried out, as you can see in the photo below.


Comments

Other Posts of Interest