Graphic Design Work

Well its been a while since the last painting I made. I have been busy with some freelance graphic design work for the last two months and recently with the holidays. Anyway I wanted to share one of the projects I did for Reviation Industries. Here is the cover I designed for their vector art Maximum Pack #2. This is a huge collection of 3,432 vector images (many of which I contributed). This product will be available for purchase soon through the Reviation Vector Art website and through Ryonet, the largest silk screen supplier in the United States. Reviation Industries currently has a few other vector packs on their website. You can purchase the entire collections or only the pages you need. We are going to be uploading artwork from Maximum Pack #2  within the next few weeks.



Comments

Other Posts of Interest