Ontario Town Square Mural – Creative Process

I was recently interviewed about the Ontario Town Square mural by a staff member from my alma mater high school. I realized I haven’t written much about the mural! I saw a request for proposals for the mural design early this year in March, and I decided to submit my proposal thinking "Lets see what happens." The requirements for the mural were that it had to capture the spirit of the community of Ontario and be reproducible at 6 feet by 24 feet. You can read about the inspiration for the design by visiting my website.  


Below are some photos of my design process for this project.

Original preliminary rough (VERY rough sketch)…

Line drawing…

Digital painting stage…


Before it was installed…


Mural today!

Comments

Other Posts of Interest