Graphite Technique Video

I didn't spent any studio time last week… makes me a bit disappointed, but I did wrap up other crucial things for the exhibit, like the exhibit title, description, artist statement and my bio. Since I've been working on multiple things at a time, it feels like I'm not doing much but I've completed a lot of things off my to do list. Plus I did some more interviews and am almost complete with my list of people that have confirmed to participate in this project. I'm glad I got a lot of the admin stuff out of the way.

On a fun side, I made this time-lapse video of the early stages of the drawings, focusing on the graphite technique, how its very similar to painting. See for yourself:


I'm hoping to do a few more of these, just got to remember to record with my iPad next time I get in the studio.

Comments

Other Posts of Interest