Last Call! 2018 Ontario Invitational

The 2018 Ontario Invitational Art exhibit will be ending this Sunday, July 15. The last two days of the show are this Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-4:00 pm. I can't believe how fast these last two months just flew by! We're scheduled to pick up the artwork next week. My babies are coming home.

Group photo left to right: Museum Director and arts champion John Worden, photographer Tom Cypert, artist Andrea Benitez (myself), painter Luis Antonio Rodriguez, sculptor/piñata artist Frank Carillo, (front) artist Aaron Duncan, (back) painter Jerry Weems, sculptor John Egan, artist Chris Kueng, artist Laurence Merrill-Dilman, and Curator of Collections Michelle Sifuentes.
Installation shot of my oil paintings - I really enjoyed working on these 
Installation shot of the donut - I love how they displayed it on the wall (instead of a pedestal)
Installation shot of the drawings 
Installation shot of Tom's photos. I love how the museum staff worked their magic and alternated the frame colors. We were worried that the two colors wouldn't work together. 
I'm so proud of Tom's exhibit. These look fantastic on display!


Comments

Other Posts of Interest