Master Copies

Here are some master copies Ive done of drawings/paintings by other artists. I really enjoy doing these its great practice! Master copies are perfect for when your in the mood to create but your lacking inspiration or ideas.
(Above) This one is a copy of Pig Destroyer's Phantom Limb album. The original artist is John Baizley who has also done work for many other bands. For my copy I used Acrylic and fine point Sharpies.
(Above) This ones a copy of Clark North's tattoo style painting. North is a tattoo artist based in Las Vegas, Nevada. I saw this painting at the Queen Mary a few years ago and loved it. My version was done in Acrylic and Marker on a 24x 36" canvas. (This pic is kind of dark, so I'll re-shoot it and upload a better version later).


(Above)This one is a copy of a high contrast photo I found online. Its from the old movie Nosferatu. This one was done in acrylic on 16x20" canvas.


(Above) This one is a copy of that old drawing, I'm not sure who the original artist is but its one of my favorite skeleton images on the web. I did my copy in graphite on 18x 24" drawing paper.

These two are copies of N.C. Wyeth. The top one was done in charcoal and the bottom in Acrylic.

Comments

Other Posts of Interest