Art Garage Sale in August!

I'm excited to announce that I will be participating in Permadirty Project Space's Art Garage Sale on Friday August 3, 2012 from 6:00-10:00 PM. This event is a 2 day garage-type art sale in downtown Claremont, CA. (The second day is August 4th from 12:00-8:00 PM.) The address is 532 West First Street, Unit 219 Claremont, California 91711. If you haven't been to Claremont its a very nice college town with some very reputable schools, such as Claremont Graduate University (where a lot of my professor's studied). There are a few small galleries in the area, lots of restaurants and Rhino Records! Here is the flyer for the event.
I plan on having some of my paintings for sale, as well as t-shirts, buttons and key-chains.  I hope to see many familiar faces as well as new ones! So stop by and say hello, see some cool art and buy a t-shirt (or a key chain).

Comments

Other Posts of Interest