August Updates: New T-Shirts and Lady Fest IE

Hi Everyone! Hope you have been busy enjoying your summer, I know I have! These last two weeks have been super busy, but in a good way. So where should I start?!

First off I want to share some photos of Lady Fest IE. It was a fun event and I hope to do it again next year. Like I explained before in my previous post, Lady Fest is an event with live music, workshops, and lectures to embrace feminism, women's, gay and transgender rights in an open safe space enviornment. This year marked the fest's 4th anniversary and there was an art show along with vendors. I was fortunate to participate and had an awesome time! The event was hosted at the Blood Orange Infoshop in Riverside, CA in the basement of the Life Arts building. There was a raffle with proceeds benefiting the BOIS and next year's Lady Fest. The tickets were only $1 and I won a cool painting! Here are some photos of the event:







Speaking of equal rights, I am excited to announce my new shirt release for August! I finally have men's tees!!! These are called Skelly Mobster and they are printed in men's sizes M-XL in Silver Gray. These are 100% ring spun cotton on Tultex 0202 (with a removable tear away tag). At www.andreabenitezart.com. I also have these for women in sizes M-2XL on Tultex 0213TC, 100% ring spun cotton with tear away tags.





Due to popular demand I decided to release variations of my best seller Captivating Day of the Dead for women. These are now available in light pink and silver gray (also printed in Tultex 0213TC) in sizes M-2XL.




I have a few more ideas for next month that I cant wait to try out but in the meantime sign up for my mailing list so you can stay updated with upcoming releases and to get entered in give aways! By the way today is Freebie Friday on Facebook so go visit my page and "like" it to get entered in this week's giveaway.


Comments

Other Posts of Interest