Fall Events: September and October

Well August is coming to an end and I'm very happy to say that this has been the best month of t-shirt sales! I am so thankful to all the wonderful people that have bought shirts, your support motivates me to keep going and I'm very optimistic for the future of my small business. This month's orders went out to various places in the US, Canada and even London, England! It's kind of exciting to think that some one on the other side of the world will be sporting my art. 

Now that Fall is around the corner, I cant help to hide my excitement! This is my favorite time of the year and I am super psyched for all the fun festivities this season brings. Here are two events that I will be part taking. 

Saturday September 8, 2012
Join me next weekend on September 8th, at the second Saturday Art walk in Pomona! Downtown Pomona is an exciting place to explore with a great night life including galleries, bars, restaurants, concert halls, live DJs and even some food trucks! I will have my own booth in the grass at Art in the Park, a small area located in between the AC Projects and the Billiards Building. The address is 300 W Second St., Pomona, California. The art walk runs between 6-10PM-ish. Please see the flyer below for more info. I hope to see you there!



Saturday October 6, 2012
I will be participating in the first annual Young at heART Festival at Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga from 10:00AM-2:00PM on Saturday, October 6, 2012. This event will take place on the grounds surrounding the Wignall Museum of Contemporary Art in conjunction with the exhibition "When I'm Sixty-Four." The festival includes many local artists and craftspeople who will also be exhibiting their artwork. Entertainment will be provided by the Inland Empire Harmony Carousel and the Rancho Cucamonga Ukelele Strummers. There will be artwork and food for sale! This event is free and open to the public. The address is 5885 Haven Ave., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737. For parking information please click here

Mark your calendars! Thank you for reading and I hope to see you at one of these events. Sign up for my mailing list so you won't miss out on upcoming events and promotions!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for my Email Newsletter




P.S. Have you been eyeing the Underwater Octopus Girly tee? Its on clearance!

Comments

Other Posts of Interest