Permadirty Project Space Art Sale 8/3/2012

Yesterday I participated in Permadirty Project Space's art sale. Permadirty is located at 532 W 1st St, Claremont, CA 91711 inside the Packing House complex on the second floor. The Packing House is a great indoor strip with art/craft stores, restaurants and galleries. I absolutely loved it! I met so many different artists and saw so many beautiful things that inspired me! I set up my booth next to the refreshments and had a few paintings, lots of t-shirts, key-chains and buttons for sale. This was my first time vending at an event and enjoyed the entire experience, so its safe to say I will be participating in more of these. Here are some pictures:


And here are some pictures of the Packing House complex. Its such a gorgeous entertainment area! They just started doing art walks once a month.




I can't wait to vend at another event/art walk. I'm currently looking at participating in another festival in October. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend...I know I will :)


Comments

Other Posts of Interest