Young at Heart Fair at Chaffey College 10/6/2012

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend, I sure did. This past Saturday I had a booth at the first annual Young at Heart Fair at Chaffey College. For this event I invited my talented niece Marissa to participate with me by sharing my table. Needless to say she was very excited and worked very hard at creating her own custom merchandise and art. Here are some photos of our colorful set up.






There was great food (nachos and tacos!), live music and wonderful staff assisting us from the Wignall Museum of Contemporary Art. To see more pictures visit my Facebook page. If you didn't make it to this art fair you can catch me at Art in the Park this coming Saturday October 13th during the Pomona Artwalk. Lucky for you Designs by Rissie will be there with me again! 


Thank you for reading and I will see you during the Pomona Artwalk this weekend!

Andrea

Comments

Other Posts of Interest