Love of T-Shirts Sale

Hi Everyone,

I have been MIA! I'm taking a break from the art walks til the weather warms up a little and taking this time to decide what my next step is. I'm undergoing a creative slump, so I've spent the past few weeks organizing a lot my of things so I can clear my head. I'm hoping the new changes will help recharge my batteries.


In the meantime I'm going to leave you with the Love of T-Shirts sale. I put up a temporary shop where all my tees are on sale til 2/14/13. Prices are ranging from $8.99-$13.00, so you save a few dollars off each shirt.

Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list so you can know when the next sale or event is.

Till next time.
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter  


Comments

Other Posts of Interest