Upcoming Exhibition: April/May 2013

Hi Everyone! I've been MIA for a while. I finally have some updates to share. I spent the last few months working on some graphic design projects for Reviation Industries Template Pack #1, a collection of 250 pre-designed t-shirt templates, available through Ryonet, the largest screen printing supplier in North America! Below are some images of the designs included in the pack.




In other news, I will be participating in the Seventh Biennial Open Art Exhibition at the Museum of History and Art, Ontario. The exhibition runs from April 25 through May 26. Join me this Friday, April 26 from 5:30-7:30 PM for the Awards Ceremony and Opening Reception.

The museum is located at 225 South Euclid Avenue Ontario, California 91762. Admission is free and the hours are Thursday-Sunday from Noon-4:00PM

Visit my Facebook page for more timely updates and to see what piece will be on display.



Thanks for reading and I hope to see you at the opening reception.

P.S. Now that I have your attention, please go check out my boyfriend Tommy's beautiful photography. It makes me want to paint!



Comments

Other Posts of Interest