7th Biennial Ontario Open Art Reception, + More News...

Hi Everyone.

In case you haven't had the chance, there is still time to catch the Seventh Biennial Open Art Exhibition at the Museum of History and Art Ontario. The exhibit closes on Sunday, May 26th and is a great show featuring two hundred pieces of amazing work by 120 regional artists of the Inland Empire. The opening reception took place on April 26th and I was awarded an Honorable Mention prize for my graphite drawing titled For Good Luck. Needless to say I was very excited! Below are some photos of the reception but you can see more on my Facebook page. For more details about the museum and directions please see my April Newsletter, and subscribe if you haven't joined my list yet ;)




I am glad to announce that as one of the award recipients for the 7th Biennial, I have been invited to return next spring for the 2014 Ontario Invitational Art Exhibition, a group show featuring works by the 2013 Ontario Open award winners. I will announce more details in the upcoming months as they become available.

Another more recent date to mark in your calendar is the 2nd Saturday, Pomona Art Walk on June 8th. I will be at ART in the Park again after a 6 month extended break, so come out and say "Hi." Rumor has it theres a new trolley in town offering FREE rides during the artwalks...


Photo © 2013 Downtown Pomona Owners Association
Thanks for reading and hope to see you next month at the artwalk. In the meantime, I will leave you with this new commercial for Reviation Industries' Template Pack 1. See for yourself what we worked on for the last few months.


Comments

Other Posts of Interest