30 in 30 Challenge: Day #30

It's day #30 and I made it! Woo hoo! I struggled with what to make for today, since it's the last day of the challenge but I made it. This challenge has been fun, challenging, stressful and very rewarding.  I also feel a little sad that it's over. I am very happy that I completed some drawings that I'm proud of.

Looking Good. Aprox. 2.5 x 3" color pencil on bristol
So what's next? Now that there is no pressure to complete a drawing every day, I am going to slow down and work on some longer, bigger sized pieces. I'll still continue drawing regularly but will give myself permission to have weekends "off." And of course I'll keep blogging, because it is very addicting and beneficial.

Thank you Leslie Saeta for hosting this wonderful challenge and thank you too for taking the time to visit my blog and comment. It has been a great experience! Also, don't forget to check out the blogs of the other artists that participated in this challenge. There was so much awesome work created this month!

Comments

Other Posts of Interest