30 in 30 Challenge: Piece #3

Because of the holiday weekend, this week feels like its going really fast! Here is today's painting #3 for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge. This is acrylic on a 6x6" panel. This is my first time painting on a panel and the surface of this one was so smooth. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to pull it off with the acrylic, plus the 100 degree weather was making the paint dry super fast. My favorite part is the fish head shadow on the top right where it fades from dark to light.

Cute Bones! 6 x 6" Acrylic on panel
 I have a few more panels in the same size with the drawings ready to go. I'll probably prepare some more drawings so I can pick and choose whatever I feel like painting that day, since I still have 27 more paintings to go.



Comments

Other Posts of Interest