Etsy Shop and Save the Date

Hi All, I have gone MIA again! I've fallen behind with the posting. I can't believe the last post was right after the 30 in 30 challenge. (By the way, there's another 30 day challenge coming up in January, I'll participate but I wont have 30 drawings completed since I'm starting new work for a group exhibition.)

I'm glad to announce that I just launched my Etsy shop. So far I have added t-shirts, check it out if you are interested in owning any. My shop name is AndreaBenitezArt and you can find it here.


I have some other exciting news. The dates for the 2014 Ontario Invitational have been set: April 10-May 25, 2014. I 'm meeting with the curator this week to discuss my work and go over the details for the exhibit. I'll be making a series of drawings in color pencil and graphite titled "Bits and Pieces." I've already started writing out my ideas and the artist statement is in the works, which will help me focus on my subject matter and get to business. Please subscribe to my email list for more announcements on the exhibit.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Comments

Other Posts of Interest