30 Days of Drawing: Another Drawing!

Ok so by now you're probably going to think I have commitment issues or some problem focusing since I keep moving on from drawing to drawing. The reason is that I have a portfolio deadline next friday. The curator wants to see snapshots of all the artwork I am planning on submitting for the invitational. The final artwork that gets approved is due at the end of March, so after next week I will be able to slow down a bit and focus on one piece at a time.

Heres a detail shot of another one. I don't have a title for it yet but I'm excited for what I have so far.


It turns out I use the color Lilac a lot for skin tones so I will need to pick up a few more soon. It always makes me a little sad when my color pencils reach the point of no return (that is when they can't be sharpened anymore). Good bye my little friend, we had a good run.


See you next time.

Comments

Other Posts of Interest