30 Days of Drawing: The Photographer

It’s already the middle of the January! Congratulations to Leslie and all the other artists that are participating in the 30 in 30 challenge. You are half way there! Just like all the artists participating in the challenge, I am feeling the pressure to get more done. My portfolio is due at the museum next Friday and I want to have 5-10 more drawings started by then. The good news is my images don’t have to be 100% completed, as long as they are in progress I will be ok. I have a very rough part of my artist statement in the works but at least my artist resume is complete.

I started blocking in The Photographer. I am excited to work on the reflections in the lens. This one should be lots of fun.




Well I have to get drawing now. Thanks for reading and I’ll see you soon.

Comments

Other Posts of Interest