30 Days of Drawing: WIP & Attention Cat Lovers!

I have one week till my portfolio is due at the museum! I'm feeling the pressure now. Time to drink a lot of coffee, play music loud and draw. I might cut back on the blogging next week, so in case you start to wonder if I disappear.

I made more progress on The Photographer adding another layer of color to darken my "black." My rendering instructor at CSUF taught us to use tuscan red, dark green and indigo blue to make a deep rich black. I mixed it up a bit and used raspberry and dark green so far. The light green is chartreuse.

color pencil drawing

I started a few more drawings, here is one that I'm excited about. The cat's name was Magic and he was  one of the nicest, sweetest pets I had :( but it brings good memories. My friend took this photo with her cell phone and it looks like he's wearing boots.

cat drawing


Well I have to go now. Have a good long weekend! 




Comments

Other Posts of Interest