Good Bye my Babies!

It's all done now. I dropped off the artworks at the museum last week. The last few days were somewhat chaotic but I managed to get it all done. I'm not sure how to feel now, since I met all the deadlines and everything is finished. I've learned so much over the last few months, it has been good getting to draw regularly. I'm also glad to be able to slow down and relax a bit now. This last month has been go, go, go!

I got to see most of the art work by the other artists in the exhibit and let me tell you, its amazing, strong work! I can't wait to see it all together when the show opens. I'm so honored and humbled to be exhibiting with these talented and experienced artists. Here is the exhibit flyer:


I hope to see you at the opening reception on Saturday, April 12. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Other Posts of Interest