Fall 2014: Ontario Town Square Mural, Graphics, and Shoe Art

It's been a while since my last post, and you are probably wondering where I disappeared to. I've spent the past few months working on a variety of projects.

The Ontario Town Square park grand opening was a fun event. The city is now using the plaza for weekly farmers markets and events. A reporter from the Daily Bulletin interviewed me about the public art I created and wrote an article about the mural.

Ontario Town Square Mural. Digital adobe illustrator art reproduced on tile at 6ft H x 24ft W. 



I've spent the past few months working on ink drawings for Reviation and some graphic design projects. Here are some pictures:


My makeshift temporary dual screen system - since I don’t have a permanent work station I used my tablet as a second screen for reference. I was thrilled to make a history display timeline panel for my local museum. 

I also did a new project, new to me. Painted on shoes! Not bad for my first attempt. These were painted with acrylic paint and I added a medium over it to protect the coating.


I have some great news to share but I'll wait til I get more details before I spill the beans. Stay tuned!

Comments

Other Posts of Interest