Faces of the Community Art Exhibit

My exhibit opens next week! This project was something we started planning in October and I spent the last three months interviewing members of the parish and drawing non-stop. Today I finished my last portrait and dropped off the artwork at CCMA. I have to admit, I kind of miss the artwork now. Looking forward to the staff at the museum work their magic and am super excited to see everything together.

There is an opening reception next Sunday, March 15 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Chaffey Community Museum of Art, located at 217 S. Lemon Ave., Ontario, CA 91761. I'm also including a map, since the Ontario Town Square mural is 2-blocks away. Why not see both?

I'm thrilled with this project and am a bit clueless as what to do now. Just kidding - I'm taking a few days off and will start a new piece to enter in the 2015 Ontario Open Art exhibit.



Comments

Other Posts of Interest