October Happenings and Trip to Charleston, SC

Hi all,

Sorry I have been neglecting the blogging for a few weeks. October was a very busy month for me and the time went by so fast! Here is my month in a nutshell.

I participated in the 10/13th Pomona artwalk at Art in the Park. Like September, I had a great time, enjoyed a variety of art, delicious food and meeting people. Since it was Halloween season I decided to put some decorations in my booth and invited my niece to share a space with me. The food trucks were delicious and I can't wait to try out the ones that will be there this Saturday!





Then I headed out to Charleston, South Carolina for 5 days for the SAMPE Tech engineering conference. (I work in the marketing department at SAMPE, and this year one of our conferences was in this city). It was a great experience and I enjoyed every minute of it. In the evenings I got to visit and explore the downtown, historic district (if you have never been there I recommend it!) I toured the old Haunted Charleston Jail (which was featured on an episode of Ghost Adventures!) and some very neat shops including the Old Charleston Ghost Shop. Charleston was such a wonderful place with so much history, galleries, shops, delicious food and much more! I hope to one day return to so I can enjoy all the daytime tours and attractions. Here are some photos of my trip.










Then I got to enjoy Halloween with my friends last week, which was a great end to my month.

And now, join me this Saturday for the November Art in the Park at the Pomona Artwalk. The address is 300 West Second Street, Pomona, CA 91766. This weekends art walk is following the annual Chalk Art Festival which runs from 10AM-4PM in the at Thomas Plaza in Downtown Pomona. Make sure you show up early to see some cool art on the sidewalk! Some of the food trucks that will be there this weekend are Short Stop Ribs, Cool Cow Truck, White Rabbit and one more TBA. For a list of other gallery shows please click here


Stay tuned for next week's post, I will have a new product available in my online store just in time for your holiday shopping. Thanks for reading and hope you look forward to this weekends fun. Have a great rest of the week!

Comments

Other Posts of Interest